Monday, August 27, 2007

Hmmm....

My ex-husbands new girlfriend's daughter just called my cell phone to talk to my daughter. I am not sure why, but I am not happy about this. Call my house phone. How does she even know my cell phone number? Oh and have I mentioned that her kids are already calling him, Daddy. He has known them for about a month. Yeah, that makes my kids feel special, that just anyone can call their Dad that. Okay, I feel a little better now, I must go wrench my cell from Cork or she will use all of my minutes on this one phone conversation.

4 comments:

Megs said...

I agree with your hmmmmmm...

kittenpower said...

what?!!?!?
they are calling him daddy after a month??
red flag! red flag!

Fiona said...

definitely red flag.....how old are they??

Charmed said...

They are in the 2nd and 5th grades.