Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Every night when I get home from work, I open the garage door and a part of me, a small part, wishes that the bunnies would have escaped during the day. Broke free from their cage, made a mad dash for freedom, out in the world to overpopulate with even with more bunnies. But, they are still here. I was searching online for tips, ideas, I need to move them out of my garage. Maybe to one of the barns, I am just afraid a wild animal will eat them. I don't want my kids to scarred for life! Here were some interesting little things I found searching the web:





Uhhhh....excuse me, my copy did not come with the bunnies!!! Can I please speak to a manager?







How the heck do I know? But I will know soon, I put a camera in the garage. I will update you tomorrow when I can review the tape. I do know one thing they do. They turn over the hot pink igloo the girls got for them and they pee in it. Eeewwwww.






This one was tugging at my heart strings. Come on, grandpa bunny?Goodness gracious, don't make think about extended bunny families.











Here is a fun little game for anyone who might be getting bored. Hey, it's OK, it happens.







I have decided there are two types of bunnies welcome in my house anytime.

















And last, but certainly not least:



2 comments:

Matt K. said...

If you're gonna "barn" them, at least keep them safe from the beasties. And keep a hose handy for the "pellets"...

Charmed said...

I think for now, the bunnies are going to the basement. Not where I want them, but at least there I can keep them from getting eaten or dying from the heat.