Monday, August 13, 2007

Can someone please tell me...WHY???

I log on to good ole eBay looking for a calculator my 7th grader needs, that we cannot find ANYWHERE. And, I see the bag below, so I clicked on it. There were, at the time of this post, 810 for sale on eBay. Ranging from $24.99 to $225.00. O.M.G. Now, I do own several cloth or canvas bags, but they do not say...I'm NOT a plastic bag. Oh well, guess I won't be reselling mine on eBay for $200, huh?


Anyhoo, this doesn't even LOOK like a plastic bag! So why the bag has to TELL you it isn't plastic is like, DUH!

4 comments:

Fiona said...

*L* these created quite a stir here, so much so I'd be embarrassed to be carting one around!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

I would kill for one of those!! The eBay ones are mostly knockoffs... stupid canvas bags. Stupid designers. Stupid backwards Kentucky...

I'm not bitter, though. No sireee...

Voix said...

It is very hip to be eco-friendly these days.

I have a few IKEA bags in my trunk for groceries. They rock.

Charmed said...

Fi, Mandy & Voix: thanks for your responses. I do like to ask for paper instead of plastic. I just, don't think I could carry one of these to Kroger.