Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Calgon, take me away...


My oldest gets her braces today. She is so excited she can hardly stand it. This morning she woke up stressed because I would not be seeing her again without the braces. Her Nanny is taking her to her appointment this afternoon. Her appointment isn't until 2:30, but she thought she would try to get me to let her stay home to prepare herself. WHATEVER!

My youngest got out of bed this morning without a fight, went to the potty and immediately starting screaming. You would have thought someone was cutting her arm off. My diagnosis is a bladder infection, we have a 10:20 doctors appointment just to confirm. So, the little squirt is at work with me today. We packed a backpack full of gadgets to keep her busy. She is a wanderer though, she likes to visit with people and chit chat. Her favorite is to sneak into Dunnski's office and scare the crap out of him.

It's going to be a long day.

No comments: