Sunday, July 15, 2007

What the heck?

When I moved into my new house, I thought all my problems would be solved with my great new walk-in closet in the master bedroom. I was wrong. At my other house, I had hardly any storage space, so when I built this one, I made sure I had ample closet space. The other closets in the house have not caused me as much heartache as my closet though. What is it with this closet? I can't seem to keep it in order! The more I try, the more crap I put in there. I do, however have 3 very cool shoe racks that were a total nightmare to put together, (thanks, Dunnski, couldn't have done it without you). What is wrong with me??? Anyhoo, I am off the giant black hole I call my closet. If I don't post anything in a while, you will know that I am lost and cannot find my way out.

**Update on the closet** I have four broken nails and I am plum tuckered out!!

4 comments:

Matt K. said...

Try a space organization company - is there an outlet of "California Closets" near you? If not, you could try a good interior designer, though I'm thinking they don't come cheap.

Charmed said...

I've dabbled in interior design, it was one of my many majors in college, when I still wasn't sure what I wanted to be when I grew up. I think it just comes down to laziness. It is off of the master bathroom in the back of the house. I can just shut the door and forget the room even exists.

Matt K. said...

That's the thing with a space-organizing company - you point them in a direction, say "fix this", they'll ask you how, and then you cut 'em loose and let 'em rip. That is the essense of laziness right there, while still getting something done! ;-)

Megs said...

Lol....yea, the more space you have the more stuff you have to fill it...damn that sucks bout your nails though...good luck girl!