Thursday, July 05, 2007

What did you say?

I took three rings by a local pawn shop today, just to see what I could get for them. One was a gold wrap with diamonds that fit my wedding ring. The other two were CZ's, one silver one gold. Now, I didn't expect to get anything for the CZ's, I was throwing those in as a bonus for the pawnshop. OK - I go in and hand the rings over. The lady takes them and begins her look over. After fifteen minutes of poking and prodding, I am not sure what the heck is going on, just tell me how much! So she FINALLY comes back and says, "ahhhh, I can give you $45 bucks for all three". I laughed. Now, I didn't think I would get hundreds of dollars, but don't insult me. I took the rings with me, and tonight Dunnski is going to help me list them on ebay. I might even throw in free shipping, I am feeling generous! A lot more generous than Ms. Pawnshop lady!!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

And if you had left the rings you know they would have been marked up a lot more than you got for them....