Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday morning tips...

#1. Don't iron while nude. Especially if you are using the steam option on your new iron. Despite earlier studies, steam burns on your yoohoo really are very painful. Trust me.

#2. Don't ever buy bunnies for pets. Trust me.

#3. If you are writing with a ball point pen and the ink suddenly stops, lick the tip of the pen. I know, it sounds yucky, but it works. Trust me.

#4. Don't take a shower or bath during a thunderstorm. If lightning struck the house, it could kill you. I know, you are thinking, what are the odds?? But hey, do you really want to die that way???

#5. You (or, I) have to actually use the dusty treadmill, in the basement, for me to notice any significant weight loss. I really hate that @*%$)(#) treadmill.

1 comment:

Matt K. said...

You only need to fear the shower during a storm thing if there's a chance you'll be anywhere near a window. Your plumbing is grounded. Staying away from it for the majority of the bathing will help...

And you'll never have a pen that doesn't work if you use a Fisher.