Saturday, July 28, 2007


I have found a wonderful place called Salon Delonjay. They offer an entire range of services for both men and women. I stumbled upon them last Thursday, desperately needing an eyebrow wax and a manicure.

I was a walk in on my lunch hour and they were able to squeeze me in for both services that I needed. I do have to say, the manicure that I received from the nail tech, Alla, was the best manicure I HAVE EVER HAD! Not only was it relaxing and the perfect french manicure; she has her own private room, and it was so quiet and no interruptions or people watching you.

It is Saturday night and I am at the Bats double header game, blogging, I know, I have a sickness. And my nails are STILL perfect. I will be back to see Alla, she has promised me a discount on a pedicure.

No comments: