Friday, July 20, 2007

Half off Honeybaked ham!?!?

OK, my 7 yr olds birthday is this weekend and I am struggling with the "what do we have to eat" question. Then, this morning, Dunnski (who is so awesome) sends me an IM and tells me that The Honeybaked Ham store is having a 50% sale. Yes, I said 50% sale!!! So, I look at the coupon very closely to see what the "catch" is. AHHHA, I don't see KY on the coupon as a participation state. NEWMAN!!!! So, I called the store near me to see if they would honor the coupon anyway. JACKPOT, THEY WILL!! On my lunch I head to the nearest honey ham haven. At first, I was only thinking I would purchase the ham. But then I asked the sales lady if "everything" was half off and she leaned in and whispered "yes". Apparently they were honoring the sale, but not advertising the sale. So, I thought, they DO have desserts, sides and bread here, and it IS half off. So, I bought a 9lb ham, 2 types of bread, 1 lb of cheddar, 1lb provolone, large side of pasta salad, large side of baked beans, Derby Pie, Chocolate Mousse Cake (feeds 20!), black bean salsa and honey mustard sauce. Are you sitting down?? All for $59!! The sale is only today and tomorrow, the 20th and 21st. If you like honeybaked ham you must go!!!! Just make sure you call ahead first to make sure your store is aware of the promotion, and if not, they can call their HQ to confirm before you make a wasted trip.

1 comment:

Matt K. said...

You are making me so hungry...