Thursday, July 26, 2007

Don't wait up...


The Great Dunnski (I can't believe, I am still calling him that!), and I have a hot date tonight! We are headed to the Kentucky Derby Museum to be wined and dined. I am very excited, although dinner won't be served until 9:00. We may have to eat a little something before we go.




Oh, and I got myself a new dress for the occasion. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It is lined and very pretty, and comfortable. It is black with white polka dots, very cute!


A little flirty, but not too much. It fits me a little different, I have a little more up top than the model in the picture!!

2 comments:

Matt K. said...

Sweet - you'll give us the recap, yes? (Blow by blow optional!) ;-)

Charmed said...

Well, since my blog IS rated G, I will just say that a good time was had by all.