Thursday, June 07, 2007

B is for bananas - B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

I have decided my 7 year old is working with my 12 year old to drive me to a nervous breakdown. This is now the 4th day in a row that my youngest has been completely normal. I am not sure how to handle her not being spastic, not freaking out, or not acting completely insane. I am holding my breathe, waiting, like a gazelle, waiting for the hungry lion to attack.

On the other hand, my 12 year old has stepped up to the plate and has shown me an attitude that I am afraid is just the beginning of her preteen years. Selfish doesn't even begin to describe her right now. I have her talking to the same therapist that my youngest is, and this infuriates her. She doesn't think she needs to talk to anyone. This makes me want to have her talk to the therapist more, this worries me that she is so against talking to anyone. I think after I post this I will Google "military schools for girls".

No comments: