Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched?




My sweetie and I headed out to lunch today to a Traditional Neighborhood Development that is being built near work. Upon arriving, I was taken by the tranquility, it was quite serene. And while there were still buildings under construction, the landscaping was immaculate. We found the cafe and an outside table. While we waited for our waiter we talked about the pros and cons of living in this type of "neighborhood". I just don't know what it was about it though, the longer we were there, the more uneasy I felt. I felt like an animal in a cage. I really don't know how else to explain it. Don't get me wrong, it was very beautiful. Everything was perfect, a little too perfect.

2 comments:

Megs said...

Definitely sounds a little too put together for me....

Twinkie said...

Stepford!